Thursday, April 27, 2017

Week 14: The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy
For this week I listened to a little bit of “The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy”. Whilst listening to this I have to say that it heavily reminded me of the “Twilight Zone” and I was pretty interested to begin with. But as I continued to listen on, and how the Alien crew started to take over the planet for demolition it certainly reminded me of current events in the real world. That the minute this started to happen Arthur and Ford began to look for other places to dwell. It was reminiscent of when Trump was elected and several people tried to look for refuge elsewhere. 

I was very interested in listening to this. As previously noted this sounded like the “Twilight Zone” to me and I was automatically willing to listen to more. As well as the fact that what was happening related to current events made it even more enjoyable to hear. The details of this was very funny, very enjoyable. They were sometimes a little ridiculous but coming into this I wasn’t expecting an intense set of details but I couldn’t help but let out a laugh whilst they attempted to use fish like a sort of hearing device. The descriptors of it went beyond what I thought I’d receive. I was entertained thoroughly by listening to this and I strongly feel that I’ll come back and listen to the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment