Thursday, April 20, 2017

How do you see your future 10 years from now?

- I see the future as being optimistic towards everyone and their circumstances. Technology has gone far in all aspects of human life, probably too much that it cripples things like basic human interaction which is starting as of now to already be a problem. I am hoping for education in the states to become more proactive with teaching the future generations but with Trumps presidency and his choice for education as well as budget cuts for the simplest of basic funding it doesn't look good for the future generations. Plans for helping the environment were starting to look up with technological advances to clear out the oceans of debris, yet again with budget cuts towards environmental organizations the future of the planet is looking to be very bleak and maybe even scary but at least we'll accept each other more.

How do you see your future in 2050, job, life etc.?

- I see my future as being average to anyone else. Maybe I have a decent job and possibly a family to go home to. As much as I would like to say that I have high hopes for the outcome of the environment I can't say how it will turn out. Given the circumstances of global warming in 2017 and how worried I am about the complete neglect of the problem by the government; with good thoughts in mind we'll probably have more jobs for people coming in to the states in order to cope with living in a more difficult environment.

How do you see your future in 3000?

- I couldn't see myself having children in my young years so my ideas of the future wouldn't make me reconsider my ideas to have children. I think the states wellbeing is rapidly declining, there are some things about modern life that I appreciate and give me some hope for improvement. But if I were to ever have children I would want them to live in a world with little to no problems and as of right now I don't see that as being an outcome or the future we are to face. The world is showing signs of decay, our newfound presidency is neglecting issues as well as making new ones to deal with. I don't wish to grow old watching my children/ grandchildren have to overcome a war or the brink of the worlds end. If things do start to improve drastically and the planet starts to heal, someone gets Trump out of the office, harmony begins to link between all our neighbor nations and everyone is being treated fairly then I'll reconsider. Then maybe I can see a future down the line with my future children/ grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment